- Home /
- In-Store Pickup-FAQ's and Information
In-Store Pickup FAQ
How do I know if my local store has the items I want in stock?
- Once you select your local store, you will see the following labels on each product as your browse:
- Very Likely – Your store most likely has the item in stock and your order should be confirmed quickly.
- Likely – Your store should have the item in stock, though recent/concurrent in-store sales may make that item unavailable.
- Unlikely – Your store may have the item you are looking for. If you add the item to your cart, the store will do its best to track it down for you. Please be aware that this may cause your order to be delayed, though any delays will be communicated. If this item is unavailable, the store will let you know and the rest of your order will be filled ASAP.
How long does it take to confirm my order?
- We will process all In-Store Pickup requests within an hour, hopefully sooner. If placed after business hours, your order will be processed within an hour of opening the next business day. Your local store will contact you via e-mail or phone (at your request) to confirm the status of your order.
When can I pick up my order?
- Your local store will contact you within an hour of your order being placed. If placed after business hours, your order will be processed within an hour of opening the next business day. The store will inform you of the availability of your items as well as establish an ideal pick up time for you. Please do not go to the store to pick up your order until you have been contacted and your order has been confirmed. We would hate for you to arrive before we have verified your order.
What information do I need to pick up my order?
- Please bring the following to the store: your order number, payment method and some form of identification.
Where do I go to pick up my order?
- Please head directly to the cash register to pick up your order. They will have your order ready to go and will simply need to take your payment information before you’re on your way!
How long do I have to pick up my order?
- Once your order has been confirmed, we ask that you pick up your items within 3 days. If you need longer, please contact your local store and you may be able to extend your hold.
Can I pay for my order online?
- No. Until your order is confirmed by your local store, we cannot accept payment. Please be prepared to pay at pickup with one of the following payment options: cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted) or gift card. Pay Pal is not accepted for In-Store Pickup orders.
If you would like to pay for the order ahead of time, please indicate this in the comments section. Once your order is confirmed, the store can take your payment information over the phone.
Can I change my order once it is placed?
- If you need to add or remove an item or cancel your order entirely, simply respond to the store’s confirmation (either via e-mail or phone) and let them know the changes you’d like to make. Keep in mind that any additions may cause a brief delay in confirming your order. Please wait for any changes to be confirmed before heading to the store to pick up your order.
I have a coupon that is valid only in your stores. May I apply this to an In-Store Pickup order?
- Absolutely. Because you do not pay for your order until it is picked up from the store, you can present your coupon at pickup and the associate will apply it to your order. Your order must be picked up by your coupon’s expiration date.
I am placing the order, but someone else will be picking it up. Is that OK?
- Yes. You will see a “comments” section during the checkout process. Please use that space to let us know the name of the individual who will be picking up and paying for your order. If ordering for a business, please be sure the person picking up your items identifies themselves with the business. Also be sure that the individual picking up your order is aware it has not yet been paid for.
- If you would like to pay for the order ahead of time, please indicate this in the comments section. Once your order is confirmed, the store can take your payment information over the phone.
Can I pick up my order from Storables HQ/warehouse?
- For large orders, feel free to give us a call at 866-227-0092 and we can discuss your order.
I am interested in picking up an item marked “Web Only.” Is this possible?
- No. We offer a handful of items online that you will not see in stores. These items are shipped directly from the vendor to our customers. These items are only available through the web.
- We may be able to have your item shipped directly to your local store. Keep in mind you will have to pay shipping on this item, and will therefore need to place a separate order. Feel free to give us a call at 866-227-0092 to discuss your order.
Can I choose to pick up some items in my order and ship others?
- No. Orders can only be picked up in full or shipped in full. You will need to place two separate orders if you want some items shipped to you and other items picked up from the store.